I got nominated for my first ever blogging award!! My mind is kind of blown that this little area of insanity is being recognized, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I thank Crazy.Sweaty.Mommy for nominating me. You rock!! This sassy mom CrossFits, makes delicious recipes and just lets it roll on her blog. Be ready for random thoughts that seem like they have been picked from your brain.
With this award comes rules:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
- Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Seven Random Facts about Me:
- I am Canadian and incredibly proud of that. I show this pride with hilarious pictures like this:
- I met my husband on a website devoted to the TV show Survivor. We played competitively against each other in 2 seasons and I voted him out both times. Yes, I still rub it in 😉
- I love getting my foot tickled. It annoys the crap out of my husband.
- I am freakishly strong. Don’t let me high-five you or punch you in the arm. I will hurt you and it will be totally unintentional!
- I love sparkles. I love white lights in trees. I love random sparkle on a shirt or headband. I not like Ke$ha but I do love a little bit of sparkle. It just makes your day brighter 🙂
- I am known as the Rainman of movies. I dominate most movie trivia, know movies from certain songs and only suck at quotes.
- My driving record in Canada is a bit scary/terrible. Let’s just say the law hated my speeding ways for a few years. I might have had my license suspended (which I ignored). I even had to have my friend come pick me up after I was pulled over for speeding, where the officer took my license from me. It was so humiliating. But I paid everything off and am in good standing there now.
As for nominating other blogs, I don’t follow a ton, but here are the ones I love the most:
I know, a really random selection, but they all rock in their own ways!